Tuesday 2 September 2014

Number 1 (part two - International Cycle Sport)


After the 11 or so years from Coureur / Sporting Cyclist, JB (Jock Borland) Wadley's next production - International Cycle Sport with help from the Kennedy Brothers Publishing.  Vintage colours adorn these 199 magazines from 1968 - 1984 with the Tom Simpson scanned photo copy below one of many highlights.


There is a good amount of further information on these magazines at the following website obviously titled International Cycle Sport dot com.


I cannot say that I have read every of the 199 issues they published but I have cherished obtaining a set (plus many more) over time - I have even put them in lots of six in zip lock bags to maintain their retro magazine smell freshness!  Over time I hope to share more from the 199 issues.


Up next time, someone's Winning ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment